so who is going to be the first to get it ?

Ordered today - 10/13/2016 - 1:pm
From Local DJI Authorized Dealer - Golf Tech

Fly More Bundle -1260.00 (for local customers only)
No Tax
Free Shipping if I would like it. (nope)
Local Pickup on October 26th (possibly 27th)

I will just walk in , pickup up and be flying that afternoon!

He has a crate of them on the way directly from DJI and has sold 49 of them so far.

Full DJI Warranty will be honored!

He will free ship to locations in the Contiguous United States.

upload_2016-10-13_20-2-14.png

Add me to the list pretty please with Splenda.

Ordered today - 10/13/2016 - 1:pm
From Local DJI Authorized Dealer - Golf Tech

Fly More Bundle -1260.00 (for local customers only)
No Tax
Free Shipping if I would like it. (nope)
Local Pickup on October 26th (possibly 27th)

I will just walk in , pickup up and be flying that afternoon!

He has a crate of them on the way directly from DJI and has sold 49 of them so far.

Full DJI Warranty will be honored!

He will free ship to locations in the Contiguous United States.

View attachment 67082

Add me to the list pretty please with Splenda.

This thread will be closed. Please add your info to the link below:

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

DJI has stated that if you didn't order from them withing 2 hours after the announcement. You did not back the first shipment which go out Oct 15.

This includes the orders from their Amazon store.

I didn't order within the first 2 hours and DJI told me multiple times I am in the first batch.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

So far on the forum I've read that 'DJI has stated' just about everything under the sun. I don't even pay attention to the endless conflicting statements from DJI anymore, the only proof will be in the pudding when stuff actually starts to ship.

Exactly

I'm just repeating DJI has said over at their forums. I agree things sound fishy and contradictory. We will see if orders start shipping on the 15th as they have started multiple times.

Prices for Fly More package on Amazon went from 1299 to 1399.
Wow, sure did. Not on every vendor but for most. Guess demand is outstripping supply and some vendors are trying to make the most of it.

My local dealer is still saying the end of the month he will have stock.

I just got off with chat and got this response.

First batch of Mavic preorders will be shipped from Mid October on first come first served basis.
Since we have no clue on how much stock will be available for first batch, I am afraid we can hardly tell you an accurate shipping date.
We will make sure orders are shipped according to ordering sequence as soon as we could."

I then asked if I could possibly be in the first batch. I gave order number and time and date and she said "Yes, most likely"

Jessops Photography said they're getting their first batch in today ready for deliver on 20th / 2 1st October.

That's for new orders. I ordered mine in the first few days, they've got 50 coming in this week, and then a further 150 at the end of October. I spoke to guys in the buying department.

It was at the time of announcement.

And for those of us who didn't see it, what time would that be? And did the orders start at the beginning of the announcement, or after it was over?

I ordered from DJI through Amazon at 10:25am PST.....just trying to figure out if I made the 2-hour window. The funny part is I got a shipping date of 10/25-11/3. Later others were reporting they were getting earlier dates from Amazon, so I ordered a second one about 45 minutes later, and sure enough I got a shipping date of 10/18-10/26. Both orders were from the DJI Store in Amazon, not a third-party vendor. Will be interesting to which comes first and which I cancel.

It was during the announcement. The online store had load of issues like the announcement due to overload and dji were telling to order via amazon.

Reactions: Dcpmark

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl