So what makes them so special that they are above the rules?

And my manual says the drone weighs. 5 lbs so that's 112 grams there abouts all I'm required to do is put my Nam eand address on the bird so if something happened they can still hold me liable also can't be less than 9 km as the crow flies from any hospital or air port
So that your aware 250gr is about a half pound . Your aircraft is well above that limit.By June 1 you are required to register it with Transport Canada and you are required to pass one of the online exam and receive your RPAS pilot certificate.

So that your aware 250gr is about a half pound . Your aircraft is well above that limit.By June 1 you are required to register it with Transport Canada and you are required to pass one of the online exam and receive your RPAS pilot certificate.
Yeah I saw my math was way off for some reason I was thinking a qp don't know why. I've registered my drone, but am still reading the literature for the test. I took the test already and got 62% but need 65% to pass. That was with out any kind if reading or study. They got me on the abbreviations. Ima try again when I'm done with a few books.

Yeah I saw my math was way off for some reason I was thinking a qp don't know why. I've registered my drone, but am still reading the literature for the test. I took the test already and got 62% but need 65% to pass. That was with out any kind if reading or study. They got me on the abbreviations. Ima try again when I'm done with a few books.
Get a Tello! Registration free! ;)
On sale now, too!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31