So what makes them so special that they are above the rules?

It's not easy making a living as a "pilot."

In time, people can be led to except most anything, even if it is totally wrong. That's already been proven.
Well hang in there,keep doing what you doing ,,uncut them all take there work load,make some money and enjoy it,,,,screw the government and FAA and CAA...they make enough coin
MzqXRBj.jpg

Reactions: JSKCKNIT
Sorry yip I'm good ,trying to add humor to bad situation :)
No disrespect intended to either parties
I thought it was funny. You have a great sense of humor. I'd love to meet up with you. One problem, there is a little ocean between us. I even think about you when "House Hunters International" is in NZ. "I have no idea if you know what i'm talking about." It's a TV show.

I thought it was funny. You have a great sense of humor. I'd love to meet up with you. One problem, there is a little ocean between us. I even think about you when "House Hunters International" is in NZ. "I have no idea if you know what i'm talking about." It's a TV show.
Thanks yes have seen that on tv,well one day I see if I can swim that far :)

Reactions: WV. Rootman
Yeah. I’m sure they’ll be some attempts. But once you have it you can’t do anything with it.

Along with your personal info they’ll likely have your picture too.

But that's only one problem with drone deliveries. Weather, birds, electrical wires (I live in an area where everyone lives under a web of overhead street wires), kids tossing things like snowballs at it for fun, etc.

Sure , lots of 'questions'.

I never imagined it to be used/deployed in ALL circumstances.

As such the physical obstructions can be easily avoided. However the mischievous or malicious actions are more likely.

Totally agree on that, yes anything can happen beyond there view etc ,crash,bird strike ,malfunction of craft,,auto landing might become problem from those clever battery's,,,guaranteed there be a news story every night on drone collision or injury,,yip $$$$$$ game here too, and domino's has good track record,,,I like pizza but not on the roof,,look at this chaps faceView attachment 110847
great foto and the back story here is Walter's putting it on the roof was total accident!

Yeah. I’m sure they’ll be some attempts. But once you have it you can’t do anything with it.

Along with your personal info they’ll likely have your picture too.
no, it will be like auto chop shops. drone hijackers will have favorite intercept points and camo. The captured drone will be gutted for parts, and feed a growing black market for motors, props, and fabricators.

Totally agree on that, yes anything can happen beyond there view etc ,crash,bird strike ,malfunction of craft,,auto landing might become problem from those clever battery's,,,guaranteed there be a news story every night on drone collision or injury,,yip $$$$$$ game here too, and domino's has good track record,,,I like pizza but not on the roof,,look at this chaps faceView attachment 110847
Loved the series on Netflix. "Breaking Bad." That's where the photo originated.

Order a taco, grab the line, and pull down a free drone. Yeah, like that will ever work.
With all the lobbying and money that has been given to politicians to make this a reality, I'm sure they will finally enforce 18 U.S. Code § 32.Destruction of aircraft or aircraft facilities if someone tampers with one of these drones. Plus I'm sure Google et.al have a super team of lawyers ready for this.

But we all know it's going to happen sooner or later. I recently watched a video of some knuckleheads shining a laser pen at a police helicopter.

Are people seriously comparing your untrained flying skills or lack of to the corporations and educated flight crews flying these programmed mission. It’s no different then saying you can race a car in the Indy 500 cause you drive to work everyday. As a licensed pilot and instructor I’m looking forward to the day you have to present your FAA license before you can even buy a drone.

Some nice technology in these birds

Reactions: ishboo4343
Are people seriously comparing your untrained flying skills or lack of to the corporations and educated flight crews flying these programmed mission. It’s no different then saying you can race a car in the Indy 500 cause you drive to work everyday. As a licensed pilot and instructor I’m looking forward to the day you have to present your FAA license before you can even buy a drone.
Here's your pizza sir. I am a highly educated, trained and certified low paid pizza delivery man. Please tip me well, because of my training costs a lot. lolololol. ?

Reactions: Karl D
Here's your pizza sir. I am a highly educated, trained and certified low paid pizza delivery man. Please tip me well, because of my training costs a lot. lolololol. ?
I live in a college town very easy to see that happen

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic