So this happened

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Oh no,what you doing in the tree,hope no damage ?hope not the new one,lots of snow over there,had to watch couple times ,did you make it go up or did it just do it:(

Reactions: Newbieguy
You are very lucky.

A lesson: Avoid flying below the level of trees. I know it’s a great fun to fly through the gaps but it’s associated with great amount of risk.

Yikes! Been there done that (only I was flying in reverse) Glad you came out relatively unscathed!

Wow that was lucky for sure. Surprised that the branch didn't hit the props causing it to stop and fall right down. Lol but way to go mate. Have you got the footage of it falling and you catching it too?

Glad it was just a prop.... I just crashed last week...in a tree.... not fun

Wow that was lucky for sure. Surprised that the branch didn't hit the props causing it to stop and fall right down. Lol but way to go mate. Have you got the footage of it falling and you catching it too?

By the time I got my fish I pole rigged up the temp on the battery was to cold to power up!

VLOS is a requirement for drone pilots so that they can avoid manned aircraft. If you fly beyond where you know your drone's orientation or where you can tell how far it is relative to other obstacles, you have exceeded your VLOS. For me, it is very difficult to tell relative distance to other obstacles when my drone is beyond 100 yards. At a minimum, if you don't think FAA rules apply to you, you should be flying well over any possible obstacles when you get to where you can't distinguish relative distances.

I agree with that. The camera picture makes things much closer that they really are. That could be the cause of your crash. By the camera picture you got an impression that you left the tree behind you but in reality you were almost under the branches of this tree.
It happens often to me. On the screen you get a false proximity than it really is.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen