So, the Mavic Pro will be available at local Apple store on October 15 ?

Reaction score
So, the Mavic Pro will be available at local Apple store on October 15 ? I watched the event and it was clearly said that on October 15, Mavic will start shipping and be available at the Apple Stores. Anyone plan to get one there Saturday morning ?

The live event showed Apple will have them in the stores at the beginning of November.

Reactions: Kilrah
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

So, the Mavic Pro will be available at local Apple store on October 15 ? I watched the event and it was clearly said that on October 15, Mavic will start shipping and be available at the Apple Stores. Anyone plan to get one there Saturday morning ?
You might be right, my credit card was just charged by Apple and the order now reflects preparing for shipment. I can only imagine all of the angry people that ordered elsewhere thinking their orders would be filled earlier. I'm sure many of us remember the same thing happening with the P4 when suddenly Apple had them on store shelves while those that ordered from DJI, Amazon etc were still waiting for the shipment/arrivals of their "early" orders.

Reactions: hotttbody

Yeah, Go ahead and show up at an Apple store and then come back here and tell us how much of a "buzzkill" it was when they inform you that they wont have them till November.

Watched the live event again, it says "…and it will be shipping and available in stores starting in the middle of October…"
and on November 2, you can ask questions in store. This definitely means October 15 is the easiest date it will be available in Apple store.

This definitely means October 15 is the easiest date it will be available in Apple store.
The video shows it won't be in Apple stores until November 2nd.

AppleStores.png

I first thought that this drone will never crash because it says that it avoids obstacles
No drone is uncrashable. Do people really believe they are?

Reactions: Kilrah

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31