Reaction score
I have just been on a trip filming some waterfalls and a cliff along the coast in Norway. Decided to test out slowmotion as I had filmed some close up of the waterfalls. Filmed in 60fps and and interpreted in a 23,976 sequence in Adobe Premiere Pro. I have made a slowdown ramp down to 10% with optical flow.

Im putting out this post here to hear if there is something else I can do to improve the slowmotion in editing.

Im aware that this clip might bee too long, but a test is a test and not a finished product :)

If anyone has some feedback, please give me some :)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: PageSide
Nice footage. If you could explain this a little more
have made a slowdown ramp down to 10% with optical flow.

Hi. Thanks alot. It means I have slowed down the footage down from 100% to 10% of the original speed. Then added optical flow in editing so the footage would look more fluent or "creamy" :) I know you can do this both in Adobe Premiere Pro and Final Cut Pro.

Hi. Thanks alot. It means I have slowed down the footage down from 100% to 10% of the original speed. Then added optical flow in editing so the footage would look more fluent or "creamy" :) I know you can do this both in Adobe Premiere Pro and Final Cut Pro.
Thanks I'm kind of new at Video. Been a still photographer most of my life. Appreciate the tips. Once again, awesome scenery

Thanks I'm kind of new at Video. Been a still photographer most of my life. Appreciate the tips. Once again, awesome scenery

No problem! Might do a video to show the difference between optical flow and frameblending. Its probably done, but Im in the process of learning editing myself, so why not :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers