Show off your CUSTOM, MODIFIED, TRICKED OUT Phantoms

image1.JPG
IMG_5432mn.jpg
image1.JPG

Can you tell us benefits of this propellers? Can you post here any vide - I am afraid of jello with this propellers
Well there is a few types the foldable tri props is good for quick on the go flying, especially guerilla style flying. The regular tri props I only use for windy situations.

Never thought about them for wind situations. I've got some plastic Tri blades, but they've been such a biatch to balance that I've given up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never thought about them for wind situations. I've got some plastic Tri blades, but they've been such a biatch to balance that I've given up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Tri blades are the worst to balance, I look at tri blades for more action quick style more than cinematic. If you do get them balanced you should notice a little more stability in higher winds, that doesn't mean it wont still be jello.

Bird.gif
phoenix.gif
...:D
Thanks JD for the help ;)
mia 2.jpg

Last edited:
GO Dirk,
Man, NOT BAD, not bad at all! For your first attempt, better than my first try, that is for sure!
Where did you get the Phoenix? That is cool!

A+ my friend, keep up the awesome work!

And, my pleasure! You are MORE than Welcome!

Your friend,
J Dot

Reactions: dirkclod
GO Dirk,
Man, NOT BAD, not bad at all! For your first attempt, better than my first try, that is for sure!
Where did you get the Phoenix? That is cool!

A+ my friend, keep up the awesome work!

And, my pleasure! You are MORE than Welcome!

Your friend,
J Dot
Phoenix....Google :D Thanks

Reactions: J Dot
Hi Martin - Out of curiosity, how many battery skins does that particular patriotic skin come with? 1? Your bird looks great, I'd like to order from them, but wasn't sure if they sent more battery skins as well?

Thanks in advance!!

Hi Martin - Out of curiosity, how many battery skins does that particular patriotic skin come with? 1? Your bird looks great, I'd like to order from them, but wasn't sure if they sent more battery skins as well?

Thanks in advance!!
A quote from the site he posted .
Kit includes drone skin, controller skin + 4 battery skins

Thanks in advance!!
It comes with skins for 4 batteries in the kit.

Who makes custom skins, like I give them an idea and they design it?

Wanting a couple different ones.
Confederate flag
2 firefly ships (from the show and movie) hatches, portholes, bridge, markings ect Make UAV look like a real spacecraft

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT