short distance flying

Reaction score
Hi guys, been away from forum and flying for the winter. Took my p4p out for the first flight had warning about a download for restricted flying area download I ignored it. And took off, ac acted like it was in beginner mode, took inside to download new program, tried flying again same result and ideas, yes beginner mode is off as far as i can tell thanks

Hi guys, been away from forum and flying for the winter. Took my p4p out for the first flight had warning about a download for restricted flying area download I ignored it. And took off, ac acted like it was in beginner mode, took inside to download new program, tried flying again same result and ideas, yes beginner mode is off as far as i can tell thanks
Try signing out of your DJI account in the app, then sign in again.

meta 4 do you think i should take dji go 4 off my iPad and reinstall this really has me stumped just got another message saying my cpu is full?

meta 4 do you think i should take dji go 4 off my iPad and reinstall this really has me stumped just got another message saying my cpu is full?
Chances are a lot of background programs are running. Make sure to kill all task

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
src72