S.O.S. Lost Drone

The shiny new DJI Pocket drone. Hahaha I Should be ashamed?

But: "Fold me one , will ya?" Chuckles

Look for the MavicPilots.com forum opening soon, on an interweb near you.

RedHotPoker

FYI. I contacted DJI. They said they would review flight records and calculate where phantom is. They will send all that to me. Climbed up mountain to look at cliff ledge. Under bushes, over piles of rocks, all terrain steep. No luck. Still have case, controller, batteries.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

FYI. I contacted DJI. They said they would review flight records and calculate where phantom is. They will send all that to me. Climbed up mountain to look at cliff ledge. Under bushes, over piles of rocks, all terrain steep. No luck. Still have case, controller, batteries.

best of luck man, here's to you getting it back!

Could it be possible you only lost VIDEO but still had control and it simply hovered in place waiting on the next move until battery low kicked in? Well that's RTH just the same now that I think about it LOL.

fe48ab3163890254d53bf236092d727f.jpg

Please post your TXT flight log. Your screenshots do not provide enough information.

Did you ever find your Drone?

No. The terrain looked easy to search from the drones video. But when I actually climbed up to that area, I knew it was lost. There are hundreds of trees, bushes, boulders, caverns, tall grass etc. spent an hour or two up there. No luck.

Reactions: Digdat0
No. The terrain looked easy to search from the drones video. But when I actually climbed up to that area, I knew it was lost. There are hundreds of trees, bushes, boulders, caverns, tall grass etc. spent an hour or two up there. No luck.

That sucks man, I recently lost one too, dense forest and no way to find it. I know the likely area, but just wayyyyyy too thick and remote to find it.

If you go to https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/
Follow the instructions to upload your flight record and post a link here, you can get a lot of help from experienced lost Phantom finders.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4