Restricted!

Reaction score
Haven flown in several months. Broke the P4 out to this. What’s up?

Paul
3e6459501d16e9a3a46299b81be0805f.jpg

Reactions: Robert Kelly
It's quite likely not a real restriction and not the "not logged in issue" - but instead due to a mismatch between a later DJI Go app version and an earlier aircraft firmware. If so then you will find that you can just ignore it and it does not actually restrict the aircraft during flight.

I feel for you.
I get a similar message that says to remove restrictions in settings - I have none there of course.
I also did the log out and log in dance several times with Go with no luck.
Even uninstalled and reinstalled Go with no luck ( logging in and out dance too).
Litchi flys fine and perhaps when I decide to update FW it will clear itself up.
Oh well fires prevented flying this summer, cracks stopped me this fall and now its winter. Just keep smiling - right?

Reactions: Neon Euc
Welcome to Communism...where you have no rights, no saying, no power. Is made in China, right?

Reactions: gt40pilot
Sure did! What’s wrong with asking? I think a lot of us would like to know. This knowledge might explain why these posts and responses tend to go negative after a few replies when they should be focused on solving the problem or answering the question.
Jim
WA5TEF

Reactions: timdks
Sure did! What’s wrong with asking? I think a lot of us would like to know. This knowledge might explain why these posts and responses tend to go negative after a few replies when they should be focused on solving the problem or answering the question.
Jim you've been told many times that this forum is completely independent of DJI.
I've told you multiple times that I'm not an employee of DJI.
I've suggested you you that if you look at our sister forums for drones made by DJI's competitors that you should be able to work that out yourself.
If you're too thick for any of that to sink in and you'd rather believe stupid conspiracy theories, I don't think anyone can help you.

Reactions: sar104
Meta4 I think I speak for many in my inquiries here and elsewhere. Perhaps you should check me out.
Jim
Wa5tef

Well Meta4, your bigotry has shone through my insulting my a state of Mississippi and my apparent inability to understand an individual such as yourself. It is evident that you know nothing about me or my state. I won’t read any further posts from you and neither will I acknowledge your replies or other posts
Jim
WA5TEF

Jim I can assure you we are not affiliated with DJI or any of the staff
are . As far as where this site originates I don't know other than the owners are in Texas and that I do know .Now i'm not getting into this as it seems to have went off topic from the OP .

Well Meta4, your bigotry has shone through my insulting my a state of Mississippi and my apparent inability to understand an individual such as yourself. It is evident that you know nothing about me or my state. I won’t read any further posts from you and neither will I acknowledge your replies or other posts
I'm sorry you feel that way Jim.
I certainly wasn't insulting your state at all but totally frustrated at the way whatever I said to you was never accepted.
You seem to have accepted dirk's explanation, so it looks like I was right.

Reactions: chrismatthewssr
I regretted buying the Litchi app quick enough to get a refund, so in essence, no regrets from me.

I hope to get out and fly my bird today, my problem is I tend to go out only when I feel conditions are best for the image I want to capture, I need to start looking at my bird in a different way and start getting into flying it for just the fun of it.

As a professional photographer all my life, I bought it to have a flying camera.

I have had RC racing cars, helicopters and the like over the years for fun, so I need to look at my P3P in a different way, I think I will do a few flights without taking video or stills and see if that helps me get into a different mind set with it, as in the past I have only got it out because of an image or video I wanted to capture.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1