Remote only has 1 blinker on left side/no charge.

Reaction score
hello all, I just received the Phantom yesterday form Amazon. The remote blinks on the left side when it is "charging". But it doesn't charge. Do I have to send it back or is there another way to fix. Very disappointed. Thank you.

How long did you let it charge? It could take up to 4 hours to charge if the battery is nearly depleted.

Which Phantom model do you own? Which remote controller lights turn on when you power on the remote controller?

Which Phantom model do you own? Which remote controller lights turn on when you power on the remote controller?

It is a Phantom 4. The left light on the RC blinks. When you first plug in to charge, it starts charging the way its supposed to for only 2 times through but then just goes back to blinking on the left side light. Frustrating. :(

How many lights turn on when you press the remote controller power button once (while it's not connected to the charger)?

Please try the following:

1) Unplug your remote controller from the charger.
2) Press and release the button on the front of the remote controller.

Do any of the lights illuminate on the remote controller? If so, which lights do you see?

The first P4 I received with the controller only blinked up to 3 lights. I tried charging overnight and it could only charge up to 62 %. I had to return it for another one that worked correctly.
LJM

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl