Phantom 3 charger help

Reaction score
I received a phantom 3 that was in great shape except the battery would not charge. I ordered a replacement battery from Amazon and now this battery also will not charge. Is there a way to troubleshoot the charger itself? If i turn the battery on while it’s connected to the charger the LED light on the charger brick blinks red and clicks. If I don’t turn on the battery the light on the brick stays green. It doesn’t charge the battery either way. Any suggestions?

Reactions: dirkclod
I’d check my charger with a ohm meter .If bad I would ask in clasifeds. Sure there are many that would sell you one.
jmo
Welcome to the forum 👍

15.2 volt ,charger output 17.4 ,anything life coming out the battery,cant remember voltage but if it go below certain volts the charger wont charge them up, do you have original charger with the 2 pins that slide into battery? I'm sure the end that plugs in the wall to the charger can be changed also incase that part damaged ,does charger get real hot,I think the minimum volts could be 2 or 3 volts before it wont charge

15.2 volt ,charger output 17.4 ,anything life coming out the battery,cant remember voltage but if it go below certain volts the charger wont charge them up, do you have original charger with the 2 pins that slide into battery? I'm sure the end that plugs in the wall to the charger can be changed also incase that part damaged ,does charger get real hot,I think the minimum volts could be 2 or 3 volts before it wont charge
Here's a bit about hybination and charger check
Screenshot_20220428-191844_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20220428-191956_Samsung Internet.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.