Remote controller alarm

Reaction score
Hi, couldn't find a similar thread, so I'll try a new one. I have experienced two times lately a red flashing light on the remote controller, and a loud alarm sounding Beep-Beep-Beep.... when I power it on.
- The controller was at 50%-60% charge at the time of the incidents, so the low battery alarm shouldn't be an issue(?)
- This happens immediately after start-up, so it wasn't the idle alarm.
- P3A is only two months old.

I haven't attempted to start the P3 when the error occurs, and checked the DJI Go app for error messages, but I'll try to do that next time.

If I restart the controller a couple of time the alarm goes away, and I have had no trouble during flights.
Any theory what the reason for this could be? Should I be concerned by the RC (battery) health?

One of the reasons for such alarm is sticks calibration. Do the calibration and see if the alarm goes away.

Reactions: Jsun
If it's a calibration issue, the alarm will stop when you move the sticks. If that's the case, then do this:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: Jsun
Thanks for the feedback. I'll try to do the RC/stick calibration, and see if that resolves the issue. The only calibration I haven't done yet :oops:

If the phantom is off but controller is on, 5mins it will beep and flash red a long slowish beep that is.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

If the phantom is off but controller is on, 5mins it will beep and flash red a long slowish beep that is.

Yes, as I stated in my original post I get this error happens immediately after start-up, so it isn't the idle alarm. I also think it sounds different, the idle alarm has a bit of a pause between the Beeps I seem to remember :)

I get a loud beeping and red light if my left (throttle) stick is locked down it shuts off when I center it.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.