Red light on gimbal. Can't seem to update firmware.

Reaction score
Got brand new P2V+v3.0. All batteries charged up. Firmware updated. Calibrated.

Have a solid red light on gimbal above camera. Have tried updating the firmware on camera several times. Used the diff SD cards just in case (all w/ firmware updates and renamed.) Can seem to get it done...DJI Vision app on phone says "n/a"

anyone have suggestions? what did i miss?

Your last option is to hard reset. This involves pull apart the phantom and jumping the NAZA.
Follow the instructions below:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

is that my only option at this time?

When you plug into the PC/MAC phantom assist.. does the gimbal firmware = 0.0.0.0??
If so... 2 options... send back or do the jumper as per youtube vid.

Apologies.. I've misread your original post...
So ignore what I said.

Can you make sure the range extender is on and the phantom is on.
Now with your phone/pad, you need to find the wifi SSID PHANTOM_XXXXX then start the DJI app,

Now make sure that you don't have wifi switching enable (where it finds a better wifi if signal is better).

Apologies.. I've misread your original post...
So ignore what I said.

Can you make sure the range extender is on and the phantom is on.
Now with your phone/pad, you need to find the wifi SSID PHANTOM_XXXXX then start the DJI app,

Now make sure that you don't have wifi switching enable (where it finds a better wifi if signal is better).

no worries. thanks for helping. "ask to join networks" act on iphone

anyway, extender and phantom are on phantom wifi is being picked up by my iphone 6+. mac address is correct/bound...at the bottom where it says "about" CAMERA still says "N/A" Red light is constant on gimbal. SD card has been reformatted and had the firmware_plus.bin file

phantom has green lights blinking slowly. WiFi ext dropping periodically

so i talked to the seller and ended up just sending the unit back. they're giving me a refund and sending me a newly refurbished working unit from DJI that they've inspected. warrantied like new. hope this one works! third attempt! haha

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic