Recording button sensitive

Reaction score
Hi, I just purchased the P3A and I am really enjoying it. However on the remote controller the Recording button is super sensitive and can even be triggered by gently touching any of the surrounding plastic casing that surrounds the actual button, such as left of the gimbal control. The Button is not stuck down but definitely does not click as deep as the other buttons such as the shutter release button.

Any ideas?

Hi, I just purchased the P3A and I am really enjoying it. However on the remote controller the Recording button is super sensitive and can even be triggered by gently touching any of the surrounding plastic casing that surrounds the actual button, such as left of the gimbal control. The Button is not stuck down but definitely does not click as deep as the other buttons such as the shutter release button.

Any ideas?
Could be a defective button, however, mine is relatively easy to push, even on the edges. I haven't noticed any problems in using mine.

Thank you for your input, I have made a very quick overlay image. Could someone test this for me? On my controller if I press anywhere in the red zone it triggers the recording button.

i2zslIQ.jpg

Attachments

• controller.jpg
    controller.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 333
Thank you for your input, I have made a very quick overlay image. Could someone test this for me? On my controller if I press anywhere in the red zone it triggers the recording button.

i2zslIQ.jpg
That would be a button issue

You know what, I just fixed it myself, I was told I more than likely be without the controller for 5 weeks..... on a new purchase thats 1 week old yesterday!. The upper left case screw had been cross threaded I guess during manufacture and had cracked the receiving end of the screw mount. Making the gimbal rotate dial housing and that section of the case a little flexible, and when the casing torqued it pushed the micro switch into the button itself.

Thanks for you input.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers