question about the flysafe database

Reaction score
so i have been flying my p4 on occasion in my yard for a few years, i am 3.7 miles from a airport and have never had any issues, i stay low and in my property.
so this airport has not yet, but is going to fly commercial airlines soon, they have built a tower and it will be manned, no flights yet. all of a sudden my p4p cannot take off.
i did not update flysafe. it says i am in a no flyzone now. would appreciate some input as to how and maybe why this changed.

FAA regulation: no flying drones within 5 miles of an airport, near hospitals, sporting events, and Helipads. Also anywhere that is declared a no fly zone for any reason at any time. there are ways around it that are legal, but in general it it can take time to get clearance.

Thank you, do you know why I " cant take off" and how the status changed, I did not update anything.

Reactions: Dr_VonDuck
Thank you, do you know why I " cant take off" and how the status changed, I did not update anything.
Well you cant take off because youre in a flight restricted zone, the app will always block that unless you have clearance. you dont need to update your software to update the map its always up to date.

Reactions: smharvey

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj