Quality issues with P4P?

photo
I have the 6+ that I use and size wise I can see it fine no problem there. It is a little brighter than the iPad mini 4. But I still wish the iPhone 6+ was brighter. The pro plus was never a consideration for me because of all the negative feedback on it. Of course some are perfectly happy with the plus version. Most of the time I can see my screen fairly well on my iPhone 6+ especially if I wear a big hat. It's like a built-in shade for the screen LOL.

What sort of "negative feedback"?

Mostly what I've read are connection issues and general video interference between the plus screen and the bird. Of course there's others that complain about not being able to use third-party software with that display. Also I've read a few places about the software crashing from using that display. I must say using my iPhone 6+ I've never had one issue or software crash.

Mostly what I've read are connection issues and general video interference between the plus screen and the bird. Of course there's others that complain about not being able to use third-party software with that display. Also I've read a few places about the software crashing from using that display. I must say using my iPhone 6+ I've never had one issue or software crash.

Thanks. The only issue I've had with DJI GO/iPhone 6+ is occasional pre-flight won't-connect. Restarting the app or disconnecting the connector and re-connecting usually fix that. (Mavic Pro). Once everything is running/connected no issues other than occasional video breakup when the drone is far/masked.

Looks like I'll swing back to the P4P not + and look at other options to improve visibility. Of course now I'll need an iPad as I dislike having my mobile as my display and ancillary control...

I havn't had one video feed glitch since moving from Android to IOS. My Samsung Tab A was a constant problem just to get connected. Spent an entire evening just to get the firmware updated. My Samsung S was better but video would occasionally break up. Now on an iPAD 9.7 Pro with no connection issues or video break up so far out to 2 miles.
Upgraded from android to IPad 4 and have had much better results as well.

Reactions: KevMo Photog

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT