PS3 NOT GOING THE FULL DISTANCE

I can only imagine the new OP right now...........................What have I gotten myself in to!
Holy Moley.gif

Reactions: killmel8tr and Oso
geez.....always thought "op" in a forum context was " original poster", John in this thread.
That being true, but they are the same, are they not?

yep, for sure,.... until 10 more "op's" ( operators) chime in with a similiar issue......then the real "OP", "John" gets his/her question lost in the shuffle
Isn't that par for the coarse so to speak.....gets lost in the shuffle.....happens everyday.....LOL

Like I said, I'm a newb. (first flight today) So for future reference, the altitude limit (I was speaking about the same hard limit in the app you are, not beginner mode) is from your take off point? So for example, say I set it to 45m, its going to always limit altitude to 45? So if I launch from the top of a 10 floor building it will go 45 up from my take off point, the top of the building? (which from the ground is really something like 80m) I just assumed GPS helped calc altitude.

When you hear about "altitude" in the P3S context, it's always relative to the Home Point, so everything you said is correct. Keep that in mind as if you take off from the top of a mountain and fly over a valley, you can easily break the 400ft AGL (Above Ground Level) rule.

When you hear about "altitude" in the P3S context, it's always relative to the Home Point, so everything you said is correct. Keep that in mind as if you take off from the top of a mountain and fly over a valley, you can easily break the 400ft AGL (Above Ground Level) rule.

To add to myself: and this even more important to understand when setting the RTH height, as it's relative to Home Point. If the terrain around you is sloped or has elevation changes, the P3S does not know it, all it "sees" is a perfectly horizontal plane intersecting the Home Point, with no obstacles.

Reactions: killmel8tr
After installing the latest firmware and getting the latest DJI app you are limited in height and distance unless you sign into the app, after that it will release you from these restrictions. Attempting to change these settings in the app does nothing....I spent a few hours swearing at mine until I signed in.....

Reactions: killmel8tr
Help my PS3 will not go as far as it should it act like its being told not to go any farther Tried to calibrate the compass which ive never done before What could be the problem Thanks

Once you are up and flying , let the drone hover , goto your dji go app click on the dji symbol to go to the camera connection screen click on the ( me) section it should have a red dot to say your signed in click on the cog symbol on top right of screen scroll down and log out , then log back in again typing your email and password then go back and click on the drone symbol and reconnect to camera and it should lift the restrictions , so in short you need to sign out and back into app while in flight , hope this helps

This is a update issues that affects some people if it still persists youl have to refresh the firmware using sd card method instead of using app but to lift restrictions youl still have to do the sign in and out method , hope this helps , there are dji youtube videos on sd card method

did you get it fixed ....there was a firmware update some weeks ago ...you need to log into the dji gocreate sight ..theres a video that covers it on youtube

Help my PS3 will not go as far as it should it act like its being told not to go any farther Tried to calibrate the compass which ive never done before What could be the problem Thanks
delite dji app then put new 1 then log out acc then back in I did that and my 1 is ok now bob

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT