Proposed Class Action

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi Guys, I am on my second P3S and it is a piece of rubbish. It loses video at about 15m making it useless. Given the volume of posts on various forums I reckon we could mount a class action against DJI. It would be different if they assisted, but I can't even get the address out of them as to where to return my drone in Hong Kong. What a piece of ****.

Relax man there might be reason why this is happening to your drone. Obviously you probably looked into possible factors like interference but have you tried flying at different locations or resetting all firmware? Of course it must be crazy frustrating but a class action seems a bit extreme.

My P3S works perfectly fine and I'd go as far to say a very strong majority of P3S owners are fairly satisfied with their drone lol

We understand you feel like you've been done wrong by DJI but this isn't the place to try and blemish DJI. While we are not in any way affiliated with DJI we do have community standards stating we do not condone this type of posting.

Community Guidelines

Manufacturer/Distributor/Vendor and Customer Disputes

This forum is not intended to be a mechanism for people to vent frustrations about manufacturers, distributors or sales from private parties. Please settle your differences with the seller, manufacturer and distributors through other means but not through our community.

thread_closed.gif

Reactions: dirkclod
Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic