problems out of the box

Reaction score
Just received my P4P today. some initial problems.

I updated the firmware on the bird via dji vision from my pc. (version 01.01.0201)

I can't seem to update the remote controller's firmware

I'm signed in on the dji site but the controller won't connect to the bird. (no camera function)

I have a red "Remote controller signal Weak" scrolling in red across the top the go 4 app even though I'm right next to it.

why doesn't the phone connector arm turn sideways? my phone only fits in the holder straight up and down?
Flip the tabs down -- like this:

413-ZtvRWkL.jpg

Try installing the firmware on your remote controller like this.

Reactions: Suhail78
What happens when you try to install the remote controller firmware per the video above?

Hello am I correct in understanding that if you upgrade AC firmware Thur the assistant on the computer that you can also revert back that way if you choose?
Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

You can revert back using the DJI Assistant 2 application even if you installed the firmware using DJI GO.

Reactions: socalvn
thank you. I'm recharging battery and cell phone before I continue (been working on it for the last 90 minutes) I did update the controller firmware but it said it needed another one (battery on phone was below 15%). I wish we could have updated the controller firmware via dji assistant!

I sure would like to hear about how the P4P performs for range, and how it compares to P3P (GL300A or B) in the same area, which I deem the most reliable model at long distance, not the P4. Has anyone gone past 10,000' with a stock radio, no windsurfer?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.