Problem connecting samsung tab S2 to either one of × my P3P

Awesome bro it worked the first time but then when I tried to duplicate it it's not connecting right away again. My question is should I set that all up before I turn my drone and remote control on or should I have my drone and my remote control on with the USB plugged in and then go in and change the USB settings
Awesome bro it worked the first time but then when I tried to duplicate it it's not connecting right away again. My question is should I set that all up before I turn my drone and remote control on or should I have my drone and my remote control on with the USB plugged in and then go in and change the USB settings
I'm just glad I'm finally getting down to the root of the problem because I was about to go out and buy an iPad but I hate Apple products and I definitely hate the iPad so I really appreciate the info you gave me you're awesome bro I just hope I can figure out the sequence of steps that I need to take so that it works every time because I have a drone shoot at a wakeboard competition in the morning don't have the time to jack with this.

Yes I think you are correct I'm so glad that you were able to help me with this issue because I had a wakeboard competition to film today and I didn't want to have any problems with connecting my tablet to my drone so I owe you a huge thank you!

Reactions: finalfantasyfan
CONNECTION PROBLEM SOLVED FOR ME

Well I have been using the Samsung Tab s2 with my P3P for some time without a connection problem with Go App and Litchi. Verizon required me to do an update and then the problems connecting began. Here is a pretty easy fix that works awesome for me. I follow these same procedures for both Go and Litchi.
I don't change any USB settings.

To Begin With, Check These Settings

USB debugging shut off.
Apps should not be set to default automatically
Make sure all notifications are on except "priority" in both app settings.

The to get connected

Start off with both apps forced stopped.
Turn on rc and the bird.
Touch the tablet to the opened screen.
Connect tablet to rc.
The selection screen for Go or Litchi should appear.
Select the one you want and hit ALWAYS (sets it as default)
The app should open but won't connect.
Touch and hold the side power button until restart or shut down appears and do a restart (not a shut down).
Let the tablet reboot- swipe the screen and the preselected app should start and connect.

Then, When you want to fly with the other app-
Before you connect tablet to rc, make sure both apps are forced shut and clear the one that's selected default.
Do the procedure as was stated above but select the other app and hit ALWAYS and proceed to the restart to get it connected.

Once you do it a couple times its pretty fast and easy.

Reactions: Jree80
I think just changing the USB settings is a lot quicker than restarting my tablet every time. Ever since I figured out the solution to this problem by changing my USB setting to RNDIS I've had no problems connecting. Sometimes I'll have to repeat the steps because it doesn't connect after changing the USB setting everytime and after the second try it usually connects right away. But I will try your procedure just to see how it works. Thanks for sharing.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers