Price vs value: Mavic air vs p4p+ (v1. 0)

Hello everyone,
Im coming for somewhat personal advice. I am fairly new to drones. I recently purchased dji Mavic air with fly more combo bag from Costco for $600 which I thought was excellent deal, and two days later I walked in to my local microcenter and walked out with brand new phantom 4 pro + (v1.0)for $800. I love both of them for different reasons. Mavic air for its portability and ability to put it in my back pack along other things and take it with me everywhere and phantom for its stability and quality and possible future proofing with my intensions of getting part107 license.
Now, I know this is very subjective decision but I can't decide which one to keep. I was hoping for your opinions and take.
I appreciate for any input and apologize for long post.

Website
www.FloridaDroneSupply.com
P4P+ all day long. You have so much more possibilities with this bird. For example we do cell tower inspections nationwide. We except the Phantom 4 Pro drones and up. We would never consider the Mavic air although it's a great bird. It lack the capabilities needed to do industrial type work. I use this as an example because you're getting your 107, Do yourself a favor and keep the Phantom. However, if you're not forced to sell the Mavic Air keep it for other small projects or traveling. You can NEVER have enough drones.

Thank you for your input.!!! I am strongly considering keeping both. Do I keep it or do I not, do I keep them both or do I not??????

I'm curious as to why the phantom 4 pro plus is $600.00 cheaper than the regular phantom 4 pro?

I checked their website. They are selling the 4 pro + for $899.00, but they want $1499.00 for the regular P4 Pro.

Would you be kind enough to post their website here? I might buy the 4 Pro plus from them.

It looks like you have the best of both world — keep them both

PhantomWetSuits

Approved Vendor
Hello everyone,
Im coming for somewhat personal advice. I am fairly new to drones. I recently purchased dji Mavic air with fly more combo bag from Costco for $600 which I thought was excellent deal, and two days later I walked in to my local microcenter and walked out with brand new phantom 4 pro + (v1.0)for $800. I love both of them for different reasons. Mavic air for its portability and ability to put it in my back pack along other things and take it with me everywhere and phantom for its stability and quality and possible future proofing with my intensions of getting part107 license.
Now, I know this is very subjective decision but I can't decide which one to keep. I was hoping for your opinions and take.
I appreciate for any input and apologize for long post.
First off great price on the Phantom 4 pro plus, nice job $800
We have been flying both the Mavic 2 and Phantom 4 pro and despite the Convenance the Pro Plus has a few nice treats.

Hand Catching the Phantom is Easy.
Best video and slow motion
You can now add LItchi to the Eqauation
The Pro Plus controller makes it very Conveiant
The Phantom does not turn into a black dot as fast as the Mavic does .

Just some interesting things to consider
Phantomrain.org

Screen Shot 2019-02-22 at 11.39.36 AM.png

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Flick Montana