Isn't it time for a Mavic Air 2 forum?

Reaction score
I am a long time lurker/poster with my Phantom2 V+... Video feed EEPROM lost its program so I sent to a friend to reprogram for me; 5 weeks ago...

Meanwhile, I am getting older!

I finally decided I needed to gift myself a Mavic Air 2 as an upgrade/replacement; it was my birthday don't ja know?

So I come back here to my favorite DJI forum - and find NO MAVIC AIR 2 GROUP! What? I search and find lots of Mavic Air 2 posts under "OTHER" :)

Come on guys, time to get with the '90's? How about a Mavic Air 2 group?

Reactions: Billy F
Reaction score
I am a long time lurker/poster with my Phantom2 V+... Video feed EEPROM lost its program so I sent to a friend to reprogram for me; 5 weeks ago...

I finally decided I needed to gift myself a Mavic Air 2 as an upgrade/replacement; it was my birthday don't ja know?

So I come back here to my favorite DJI forum - and find NO MAVIC AIR 2 GROUP! What? I search and find lots of Mavic Air 2 posts under "OTHER" :)

You should do a little searching. Scroll down to the bottom of this page and tap the Mavic Pilots icon. The forum already exists.

PhantomWetSuits

Approved Vendor
Reaction score

Welcome to the Air 2 Family, you will be happy to know that there is an Air 2 Forum alive and kicking up a Storm.
Its easy to miss if your looking at the Head LInes.

Screenshot 07-30-2020 12.31.37.jpg

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly you Mavic Air 2 in the rain.

dirkclod

Staff Member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DanTucker