Power LED (5th light) no longer green on battery?

So, is the red fifth light on the Phantom 3 series only? My Phantom 4 has only green battery lights. Hope that is the case as the post had me concerned! I just rechecked my three P4 batteries to be sure.
Thanks!
Jim
WA5TEF.

Reactions: smackc4
So, is the red fifth light on the Phantom 3 series only? My Phantom 4 has only green battery lights. Hope that is the case as the post had me concerned! I just rechecked my three P4 batteries to be sure.
Thanks!
Jim
WA5TEF.
Well as per my original post I was certain that when everything is linked up, all lights are green on the P3s; however looking back on a teaser I made on my YouTube channel, the power LED was in fact red, so I guess I have to concede that something clicked in my head... even though I can visualise it mentally that they all used to be green. I must be drinking too much coffee these days? lol

Ok now you are past that.You should learn how to v read the battery life.And how to reset it every twenty charges or cycles.Hold button for five seconds.Before 20 cycles all lights will be solid.After each 20 cycles one light will blink.So after twenty one light flashes that indicates you should discharge until 8%.Then fully charge.You Can use healthy drone app to monitor your batteries and drone.There are post in this forum about it.

Ok now you are past that.You should learn how to v read the battery life.And how to reset it every twenty charges or cycles.Hold button for five seconds.Before 20 cycles all lights will be solid.After each 20 cycles one light will blink.So after twenty one light flashes that indicates you should discharge until 8%.Then fully charge.You Can use healthy drone app to monitor your batteries and drone.There are post in this forum about it.
...I'm not QUITE past it, but will accept the consensus Vs my recent memory. ;)
Cheers - Will do! ;)

Doesn't DJIGO app monitor the same tho?

It doesn't do what the app does.It is really worth the monet to get the app.It tells you temp during flight it tells you so much about every flight.What all the sensors are saying and when to do maintenance If you only have one drone and two batteries probably not worth the $6.00 bucks a month.But wgen you have a fleet with multiple batteries it makes it easy to track them.try it for free for a month you will love it.When kityhawk is work 100% That app will rule.Also free to check out.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94