Power LED (5th light) no longer green on battery?

Reaction score
Sorry fellas; I've looked and looked (yes, even in the manual) and can't find a reason why my Power LED (5th light) is RED & no longer green on battery?
Only noticed since trying a recommended older DJI app, but have since changed to newest version again and same situation. Links to A/C, GPS fix, but same result.
Ideas please?

Do you mean this light? If so, it should always be red.

Battery.jpg

Reactions: smackc4
Do you mean this light? If so, it should always be red.

View attachment 94469
Yes! - thank you so much - you know what?
I was thinking after I posted this, that for the last week I was convinced when everything's connected - all 5 lights are green! obviously I've had a blonde a week! forgive me for being a bit crazy lol but I'm relieved!

So what's bst guys - delete the post?

So what's bst guys - delete the post?
No need to delete resolved threads. Someone else might have the same question later, so it's a good idea to keep all of the resolved threads here.

Its ok we all do stupid sh it sometimes

It must be my stress levels and that affects my memory. I seriously thought all five lights used to come on... I'm sure I can picture it in my head.

No worries. The important thing is that you learned something new today ;)

No worries. The important thing is that you learned something new today ;)
Yep... once I look at a few old photographs of my drone to confirm that mine was not the only one out of millions they made, which they decided to have the 5th light green lol

No need to delete resolved threads. Someone else might have the same question later, so it's a good idea to keep all of the resolved threads here.
That's what I was thinking too... I cannot be the only person on the planet who has random memory issues!?

That's what I was thinking too... I cannot be the only person on the planet who has random memory issues!?
I'm 53 and I have those memory issues dang neared on a daily basis lol.
Glad you got it figured it out and "Happy Flying" from Florida.

Wait, what were we talking about again?

I'm 53 and I have those memory issues dang neared on a daily basis lol.
Glad you got it figured it out and "Happy Flying" from Florida.
Me too. I'm 53 as well! - down here in Australia

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl