Poi

Reaction score
I see my pp3 asking for update but read somewhere that you dont need to keep updating.but when i flick to f in paf i dont get the prompt sign saying poi,follow me,etc .i have tried several ways to get the poi on screen it might be me i haven't had it out for a while due to weather but i am still learning .i have tried numerios buttons and scenarios and the poi doesn't com up on display.

kojie007

Try this:

DJI-GO-IOC-Menu-P3.png

If I remember correctly, you have to be in the air before you flip the switch from P to F, then follow msingers snapshots above.

Got it thanks.bare with me i have a bad bad memory i look at this ten times over then go to a spot not being able to check how to on phone because using it on controls i put up drone then i just fumble about pressing buttons getting frustrated because i cant remember what i had just watched or read .must get out more often.cheers again very helpful

kojie007

Hey, I have the same memory problem as you. I have to read three or four times. I'm better with visual instructions.

Since the last time i had a problem the answer i got to find poi,etc came up no probs but i have since lost it agian i have tried numerios times following the instructions and the bar with poi doesnt appear. My drone is saying updates required has that something to do with it or not.ps does the signal for poi etc come from the little module on the bottom that the vision positioning comes from because i hit the sea water and had to replace the camera but i have had it on poi since .

kojie007

Since the last time i had a problem the answer i got to find poi,etc came up no probs but i have since lost it agian i have tried numerios times following the instructions and the bar with poi doesnt appear. My drone is saying updates required has that something to do with it or not.ps does the signal for poi etc come from the little module on the bottom that the vision positioning comes from because i hit the sea water and had to replace the camera but i have had it on poi since .

kojie007

kojie007

Think am sorted guys.does the samsung gear vr goggles work on pp3
6a9d68da7fe913232580ca708f279099.jpg

kojie007

I am not able to get any IOC to work either. Ive tried everything suggested here and on other forums.

Think am sorted guys.does the samsung gear vr goggles work on pp3

Not directly as they don't have a place to plug in. You plug your phone into the goggles... now what you would be able to plug into the controller?

I'm going to say you have a P3P (Phantom 3 Professional, not PP3).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic