Reaction score
Hi! I have a problem with my p3s, it looks like its wrong calibrated or something (as you can see in the video below)... I tried many times to calibrate both gimbal and imu. Havent work. And i have never crashed the drone so there shuold'nt be any damage. What can i do?

VIDEO:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hi! I have a problem with my p3s, it looks like its wrong calibrated or something (as you can see in the video below)... I tried many times to calibrate both gimbal and imu. Havent work. And i have never crashed the drone so there shuold'nt be any damage. What can i do?

VIDEO:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Is sd card in camera,,it will flash if not got one in,,will it not calibrate gimble,,what happens when auto calibration is started

Do you have another to use,might have to delete some stuff,if not want to delete try another just to help eliminate full sd card at fault

It have been empty some times before, and it have been the same thing. It does feel like its some wrong calibrated if you watch the video, but not even gimbal or imu calibrations work.

It have been empty some times before, and it have been the same thing. It does feel like its some wrong calibrated if you watch the video, but not even gimbal or imu calibrations work.
Yes I watched vidio,,,yes should do something ,,what happen when you try calibrate,any activity anywhere,,try uninstall app and reinstall

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
Yes I watched vidio,,,yes should do something ,,what happen when you try calibrate,any activity anywhere,,try uninstall app and reinstall

I have calibrated the copmass atleast 10 times per day and gimbal more than 15 and imu around 5 calibrations. And nothing is working. I have tried to re-installing the app 3 times and havent worked.

I have calibrated the copmass atleast 10 times per day and gimbal more than 15 and imu around 5 calibrations. And nothing is working. I have tried to re-installing the app 3 times and havent worked.
Wow,,when calibrating cam did you do gimble wheel left and right aswell and pressed done at Finnish, it won't save until gimble wheel done,,have you tryed relinking ,,bit tricky now if not saving settings,,I just disapear for bit of a dig on this,something not quite right ,me just check some stuff out

Wow,,when calibrating cam did you do gimble wheel left and right aswell and pressed done at Finnish, it won't save until gimble wheel done,,have you tryed relinking ,,bit tricky now if not saving settings,,I just disapear for bit of a dig on this,something not quite right ,me just check some stuff out
Left and right? Isnt it up and down. Or do you mean left stick to right and left? But no, i havent tested that, but on my screen it says ''Gimbal Auto Calibration Complete.''. But i always press done when done.

Left and right? Isnt it up and down. Or do you mean left stick to right and left? But no, i havent tested that, but on my screen it says ''Gimbal Auto Calibration Complete.''. But i always press done when done.
Yes when doin gimble the wheel turns left to right and shows on graph when doin this,this completes the process,,sound like you do ok,,,couldn't find proper fix for this just some tips on it but still looking around,hard to find any info on this issue,we almost tryed them all without looking at faulty parts yet,
20181010_084355.jpg
20181010_084503.jpg

Please Note : IF you "don't" have the engines running during IMU calibrations and compass calibrations..or any thing else....The gimbals motors will not be getting a flow of air from the props and it's good IF your going to take a while for the things that you need to accomplish To direct a small fan on the gimbal area...you don't want to fry a few motors !......Plus be sure that the gimbal guard is off too so the gimbal can do its funny little dance unrestricted when you power the drone UP ! ....Good Luck And inazone is doing a great job trying to get you back in the air.....Three cheers for ianzone !;););)

The gimbals have a warning that they are over heated.....but you might miss that and when you get back you might wonder
whats burning !:oops:

Please Note : IF you "don't" have the engines running during IMU calibrations and compass calibrations..or any thing else....The gimbals motors will not be getting a flow of air from the props and it's good IF your going to take a while for the things that you need to accomplish To direct a small fan on the gimbal area...you don't want to fry a few motors !......Plus be sure that the gimbal guard is off too so the gimbal can do its funny little dance unrestricted when you power the drone UP ! ....Good Luck And inazone is doing a great job trying to get you back in the air.....Three cheers for ianzone !;););)

The gimbals have a warning that they are over heated.....but you might miss that and when you get back you might wonder
whats burning !:oops:

Its same in the air, but thank you guys for trying to help Me out!

There is something clearly wrong with your gimbal unless all the P3S' make that awful sound from the gimbal on startup (i have a P3P and it doesn't make a sound). Also the flashing red light on the front that you pointed at could either mean no sd card or firmware is installed incorrectly.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31