Pilot App for iOS not compatible with P3?

Reaction score
Someone over at the DJI forum said that the P3 isn't working with the Pilot app for iOS.

Just curious if anyone else has had the same experience. If so, I wonder if an update will be pushed out in the next couple days...

It's been mentioned that the testers have been using a different version of the so than what is in the public store.
Update will be coming.

Yeah DJI probably never thought of making the app compatible with iOS devices before it gets in the hands of users who actually own a P3... o_O

Android app was updated less than two weeks ago. iOS version almost a month ago... Neither app's description mentions the Phantom 3. The user with the iPhone 6+ issue says it works fine with his Android...

Im hoping there updating the ios version of the app to get rid of them black bars top and bottom. From what vids i have seen using a ipad there has been a lot of FPV view lost with a massive black bar along the bottom.

Im hoping there updating the ios version of the app to get rid of them black bars top and bottom. From what vids i have seen using a ipad there has been a lot of FPV view lost with a massive black bar along the bottom.
I like the way it is better, makes everything look clearer.

The app is held up in the Apple approval process, which is why the update is not yet out for iOS.

As an iOS developer, I will say that the approval process has been slower for the past several weeks. Most of my recent updates have taken 8-9 days since submission. My own speculation is that there is a backlog at Apple because many apps have updated features to support the Apple Watch and this has increased the normal rate of app updates that they have to approve.

Chris

Wow i did not know all this, im sure DJI will be putting the pressure on Apple for us all anyway and it will be here any day soon.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.