H

Haxsaw67

hello, its been over year since i last flew my Phantom, it has taken me a week to get the dji vision app to bind the wifi extender to the quad, i had to use an iphone to bind becuase android would not do it, finanlly got that working but now the old app is slugish and the waypoint map will not load within the app, i know the vision+ is no longer supported by DJIGo or Littchi but is there a way to upgrade the Phantom 2 Vision+ wifi so it will work properly with the new DJI Go app?

I find Litchi is working after I resurrected my P2V+ last year.
Had to get the FPV issue sorted.
Haven't done much flying yet due to weather and lockdown.
I know Litchi will not freshly instal now but luckily I loaded it a couple of months before the restriction.
You need an old phone with it already loaded.

Should have said, I am on Android. Not sure about new loads to IOS. Will try that next week.
Also I have download file of Phantom Assistant old version for the P2V+ which can be loaded to Windows 10 if run as Admin.

Last edited:
the old DJI Vision app does not funtion properly, keeps loosing signal or app has to restart, i cannot get Litchi to connect at all. on android or iso.

is there and altentive app to DJIgo or Litchi for the vision+?

the Iphone 5 s is so small its hard to see but it also diconnects and is lagging when flying, im starting to thing my wifi extender oo the video module may be going bad but not sure..

the old DJI Vision app does not funtion properly, keeps loosing signal or app has to restart, i cannot get Litchi to connect at all. on android or iso.

is there and altentive app to DJIgo or Litchi for the vision+?

the Iphone 5 s is so small its hard to see but it also diconnects and is lagging when flying, im starting to thing my wifi extender oo the video module may be going bad but not sure..
Does seem like a hardware problem. Have you tried re-binding the Wi-Fi booster? You can pick up used ones on ebay.

Does seem like a hardware problem. Have you tried re-binding the Wi-Fi booster? You can pick up used ones on ebay.
so if I use any android device with the vision plus app, I get 600 feet before I loose connection, if I use the old ISO phone I can get to 1400 feet before I loose connection. makes me think is something within the app.

I have the ITELITE antenna and its supposed to triple my flight distance but doesn't seem to make any difference in the flight distance. .

Yes the do work and do so very well. I used them AB25E051-7EF7-43A8-9764-EABF8B263FD8.jpeg .Now you might have a issue with the cables
and also you have to aim dead on for them to give you optimum performance. Check out my media and you will see.
I can’t see where the app would bother anything being the wifi
signal only has a very short distance to travel.
You dont see the re500 as I have it mounted on the back of
the controller. P2 tx is the left one.

I do apologize in advance as Im sure I've seen the answer to this. My Phantom does connect to the original app, however, it does not allow the camera to be shown in the viewfinder. Yet the camera works when you press shoot, you just cant see it. The quad is in beautiful condition with three new batteries. I am at odds to sell as the box is immaculate also. Anyone got any ideas to get the camera working without getting out the solder kit.

Looks like you have a known problem where the WiFi module in the drone is not connecting. This happens if drone is not switch on for a while.
Can be fixed by removing the module from drone and re-flashing.
Service available on eBay
There is video showing how to remove module.
I used him and it was great service and turn around in a week.

I do apologize in advance as Im sure I've seen the answer to this. My Phantom does connect to the original app, however, it does not allow the camera to be shown in the viewfinder. Yet the camera works when you press shoot, you just cant see it. The quad is in beautiful condition with three new batteries. I am at odds to sell as the box is immaculate also. Anyone got any ideas to get the camera working without getting out the solder kit.

If you are in the UK I repair them, drop me an email at [email protected]

I have a problem with my P2V+ gimbal Deepriver and have sent it off for repair to Lincolnshire Drone Repairs.

Spoke to a chap called Ant there who seems a very pleasant chap.

Ill keep you posted with developments.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.