Phantom Vision plus....ad Ipad

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I new here so be gentle lol. I am about to go out and purchase the P2V+ and have searched here a lot about ipad. My eyes are not that good and it is difficult for me to see small type etc. I have an ipad (not mini) and was wondering if someone could direct me to a way to use my Ipad on the radio instead of my iphone. I read a lot about ipad mini and ground control but just got confused because of the ground control name. Any help :)

You can download the DJI Vision app on an iPad. It's only available for the iPhone though, so make sure you're also viewing iPhone apps in the search results when searching in the App Store.

The ground station feature is part of the DJI Vision app. See your Phantom manual for more information on how to use that feature.

I think the only tough part will be attaching the iPad to the remote controller. I'm sure you can find a mount, but I'm assuming it'll make the remote controller pretty top heavy.

I use a camera tripod and an iPad tripod mount. Works great. No need to mount the iPad on your transmitter (controller).

Nice strap. First time seeing that one.

Thanks everyone. Looks like it will not be much of a problem except the quality of ipad vid quality being from a iphone app is crap.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl