Hello all, patience anyone?

Thanks!
"I don't think anyone needs my help unless they're doing a demolition"
Got it now!

If they need to "demolish" a P4. :rolleyes:

My twisted humor gets me in trouble, but I can't change my personality. 👌

Rod ..

I'm the winner in this contest a bet.

BTW, I'm sure I was the first to come with Phantom Magnets.

Everything on this at the time worked, start and stop motors move the camera a little bit.
I could pick up the signal from the M.Polo at my house.

To view it was Brand new P3A. Cold day but I was sweating. I had checked on it daily, then it wasn't where I could see it.
5 pieces AGL= 0

Rod ..

Last edited:
Reactions: LOVE NZ

I'm the winner in this contest a bet.

BTW, I'm sure I was the first to come with Phantom Magnets.

Everything on this at the time worked, start and stop motors move the camera a little bit. To view it was Brand new P3A. Cold day but I was sweating. I checked on it daily, then it was on 5 pieces.

I could pick up the signal from the M.Polo at my house. :rolleyes:

Rod ..
Never been hung up in a tree like you have so well documented. But, I do have a friend nearby who's a tree trimmer / arborist that would happily stop by and fetch the drone down for me at a nominal cost of a couple cases of COLD beer for him and his crew. No harm in planning ahead. 🍻😄

Reactions: LOVE NZ and RodPad
Never been hung up in a tree like you have so well documented. But, I do have a friend nearby who's a tree trimmer / arborist that would happily stop by and fetch the drone down for me at a nominal cost of a couple cases of COLD beer for him and his crew. No harm in planning ahead. 🍻😄
I put my p4p v2 in a tree. Not my tree. I had to call in a sketchy arborist to go get it. It cost me more than a few beers.

Reactions: LOVE NZ and RodPad

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl