phantom p4 pro v.2.0 panorama

Reaction score
i hav just got my new phantom 4 pro 2.0 - tried to make a panoramashot but it only makes a lot of fotos and don't put them together to a panoramapicture - what have I done wrong??

i hav just got my new phantom 4 pro 2.0 - tried to make a panoramashot but it only makes a lot of fotos and don't put them together to a panoramapicture - what have I done wrong??

This is what it does, you can use the app to stitch them together, or use Microsoft ICE or similar to manually stich them together.

Reactions: boboviking
That's disappointing if the new P4P V2 doesn't do the stitching too. My Mavic2Z, that's a year old, automatically takes all the shots AND stitches them together just by selecting the globe icon in the options of a pano shot. Is everyone saying that isn't supported in the P4P V2?

Last edited:

If I recall correctly, all you need to do after acquiring the images, is on the right hand side down towards the bottom of screen under the button on your setting. There is another button that lets you view your photos already taken. In that menu is where you need to stitch.
FYI stitching takes a few moments so keep that in mind. So if your low on your battery land first then stitch.

My biggest complaint about the pano at least with my drone it seems likes is race to get done, though I do normally appreciate the speed of getting the job done, except in this case lol I get a few mind you not a lot but they are blurry and out of focus. I like quality and it annoys me. Best of luck!

If I recall correctly, all you need to do after acquiring the images, is on the right hand side down towards the bottom of screen under the button on your setting. There is another button that lets you view your photos already taken. In that menu is where you need to stitch.
FYI stitching takes a few moments so keep that in mind. So if your low on your battery land first then stitch.

My biggest complaint about the pano at least with my drone it seems likes is race to get done, though I do normally appreciate the speed of getting the job done, except in this case lol I get a few mind you not a lot but they are blurry and out of focus. I like quality and it annoys me. Best of luck!
yes - fount it - pic ok thank you boss

Hmm, that's a different process than I do with my Mavic2 using Go4. Are you talking about a flat panorama stitching of ~8 photos, or are you referring to a spherical 360 stitching of about 18 photos?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj