Phantom 4 Turned off mid flight

Reaction score
DJI battery?
1629892821935.png

1629892867401.png

Myself wouldn't use that battery again in flight,I've had a shut down also which destroyed my p4,used battery just for setting up ,,never trust a battery that's playing games,not cheap either

Reactions: sdcoughlan
I've experienced five sudden-loss-of-power crashes with three different Phantom 4s - over a three year period. If it has happened once with a particular drone, it's probably more likely to happen again.

It's unnerving, I know. If it wasn't for Care Refresh (or the warranty) repairing or replacing the drone each time, I wouldn't still be flying the P4.

Reactions: sdcoughlan
I've experienced five sudden-loss-of-power crashes with three different Phantom 4s - over a three year period. If it has happened once with a particular drone, it's probably more likely to happen again.

It's unnerving, I know. If it wasn't for Care Refresh (or the warranty) repairing or replacing the drone each time, I wouldn't still be flying the P4.
Not my 1st time either - I might send it to dji - thank you

Update : DJI Repair reports that the 3:1 board is defective and needs replacing.

I told them the issue. this might be SOP with inflight power off.

I just had this issue with my P4P V2. It was a 120ft up doing a mapping when it the props just shut off. I was able to get them spinning again but it couldn't recover from the speed of the fall and smashed to the pavement. Waiting to here what DJI warranty has to say.

I just had this issue with my P4P V2. It was a 120ft up doing a mapping when it the props just shut off. I was able to get them spinning again but it couldn't recover from the speed of the fall and smashed to the pavement. Waiting to here what DJI warranty has to say.
Bugger ,, a successful mid air restart would have been a awsome save

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31