Phantom 4 prop connection Top!!!! Pics

Do you like the connection?

• Yes

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Nice new method to connect the propellors...top dji...
Just in spain unboxed..

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 888
  • image.png
    image.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 885
  • image.png
    image.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 913
Reactions: RVD98072
I was looking at the P4 prop connectors and noticed that the plastic nibs sticking up could be a source of a new problem if they get broken off from continued use or a crash. They do appear replaceable with a few screws. One interesting feature I have not head anyone speak of is that the LED on the bottom sends the light to the underside of the prop (look at the clear plastic). So at night, the light is reflected off the prop so that the craft is possibly more visible... and of course looks cool. See photos below:

P4 PROP.jpg

P4 PROP 2.jpg

P4 PROP 3.jpg

I was looking at the P4 prop connectors and noticed that the plastic nibs sticking up could be a source of a new problem if they get broken off from continued use or a crash. They do appear replaceable with a few screws. One interesting feature I have not head anyone speak of is that the LED on the bottom sends the light to the underside of the prop (look at the clear plastic). So at night, the light is reflected off the prop so that the craft is possibly more visible... and of course looks cool. See photos below:

View attachment 45624

View attachment 45625

View attachment 45627

In regards to the plastic nibs on the motors:
DJI is well known for their plastics. They have never had any issues with plastics cracking.
You are just a worry wart :)

I wonder how aggressive is this sport mode? 45 degrees could mean excess of 70kph. I guess this why they have redesigned the prop mounting system. Is the active braking that strong that props can pop on the old CC+CCW spin on/off method??

What concerns me more is the metal leaf springs that press up. If that catches on to something when the props are off, it will easily bend. Now add a child to this recipe.. those little leaf springs look a miniature blender to me.

Well I am sure STO or infinity hobby will make a alloy adapter plastic is crap.in sub zero temps like Canada eeeehhh!! Or maybe we will have to join the Mickey Mouse plastics makes it possible club!!!!

What's that bump out on the end of the arm, an LED? An air vent?

In regards to the plastic nibs on the motors:
DJI is well known for their plastics. They have never had any issues with plastics cracking.
You are just a worry wart :)

I wonder how aggressive is this sport mode? 45 degrees could mean excess of 70kph. I guess this why they have redesigned the prop mounting system. Is the active braking that strong that props can pop on the old CC+CCW spin on/off method??

What concerns me more is the metal leaf springs that press up. If that catches on to something when the props are off, it will easily bend. Now add a child to this recipe.. those little leaf springs look a miniature blender to me.

Actually these are just the same connectors as the Inspire 1, and they haven't had problems so far. These connector are supposed to be far superior for high speed movements in keeping the props on securely. they are also easier to use. Watch some of the current gen inspire 1 videos to see how they are the same.

The Inspire 1 Pro though really does have the best solution for prop attachment, this seems better than P3 but not as good as Inspire 1 Pro...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers