Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 crashed mid-flight

Actually I couldn't attach the DAT file as it was too big. SO I exported a csv, I hope it will fit. Tell me if it doesn't containg everything needed.
I looked at FLY188.DAT and it appears this was an abrupt power loss like what is seen if the battery is dislodged. But, since that appears not to be the case I suspect the battery's internal circuitry is at fault. To be clear, the power loss is so abrupt it's not a case of voltage sag, etc.

By running DatCon at the highest sampling rate and turning off Smart TimeAxis processing it can be seen that the P4 didn't have time to properly close recording the .DAT file.
1679153878402.png

This causes remnants of a previous flight to appear as the last records in the .DAT. Usually, there is enough data in that remnant to see the GPS date and time data that indicates when that flight took place. Didn't happen here but there is location data from that previous flight.
1679154491606.png

Thanks for the addition! I will store this hint for further analysis of logs. I like these tools very much!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20