Phantom 4 pro plus

Reaction score
The phantom 4 pro plus seems to be the best option right now for quality footage. The next step would be the inspire. The inspire seems to be difficult to fly, and could expect to use two pilots for great footage. My question is that I want to do Real Estate to inspections to venues, etc... Is the P4P+ the way to go for right now? I want it to be top of the line without hesitation. I know post can fix a lot, but this seems to be the way to go for my budget which is 2k. Thanks for the suggestions and feedback fellas, Much appreciated.

The P4A/P4P has the best available camera and it meets your budget. If you're not sure the P4P+ remote controller is for you, here's a good comparison between the P4P and P4P+ remote controller:

Singer-ty sir. Great video. That did it for me. P4P+ it is. With a budget of 2k I would say that’s a perfect fit. Any more info is welcome, but the P4P+ can’t be touched in my opinion. Again, thank you msinger!

...in addition, I might wait for the Phantom 5 to come out in May of this year(my prediction). It is water proof and a price point of 1900.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj