Phantom 4 Pro PLUS (P4P+) GL300- Facebook Streaming Issue

Reaction score
Good Day,

Please can someone help as I have spoken with DJI support and they have offered no solutions.

I am trying to Facebook Live Stream on my GL300E remote but my Facebook App won't allow me to sign in.

I suspect this is due to it being outdated (V77.0.0.20.66).

Is there anyway to manually update the app?

Remote & Drone up to date with latest update.

Kind Regards,
GhostriderSA

Good Day,

Please can someone help as I have spoken with DJI support and they have offered no solutions.

I am trying to Facebook Live Stream on my GL300E remote but my Facebook App won't allow me to sign in.

I suspect this is due to it being outdated (V77.0.0.20.66).

Is there anyway to manually update the app?

Remote & Drone up to date with latest update.

Kind Regards,
GhostriderSA

the app was updated last year due to a change of RMTP to RMTPS protocol, this stopped the signing in process, since then DJI did fix the app and it worked, but recently the Android app version sits connecting and wont go further, the IOS version however works fine.

To update the app just go to the app store and update it

the app was updated last year due to a change of RMTP to RMTPS protocol, this stopped the signing in process, since then DJI did fix the app and it worked, but recently the Android app version sits connecting and wont go further, the IOS version however works fine.

To update the app just go to the app store and update it
Thank you for the response.

Unfortunately, Google Playstor is not enabled on the controller with built in screen (GL300E).

As far as I know, there is no way to manually update any apps, only through DJI updates they release.

PS: DON'T BUY THE P4P(+)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20