Phantom 4 Pro Controller

My P4A remote controller is a GL300C too. I haven't tried pairing it with other aircraft yet.

Thanks for the clarification, I own a Phantom 4 Pro + with the GL300E Controller and was looking to add a second Controller that I could sometimes use my iPad Mini 4. I thought I would need the GL300F Controller but someone was telling me the GL300C would work with the Phantom 4 Pro +. To be sure I'm thinking the only one I can utilize is the GL300F, agree?

The P4P operates at 2.4 and 5.8 freq and reguire either the GL300F or 300E.
The P4A operates at 2.4 and uses GL300C.

I have a P4P+ I got bare and broken, I linked it to the F, which meant a firmware update. I can not say that switching between the F and E would be a simple process.
I know lots have switched from the E to the F to be able to use 3rd party software.
Many then sell their E on eBay.
Perhaps someone here will enlighten us.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, just to clarify I have a P4P it came with a GL300C remote. However it sounds like it should have shipped with a diffenent remote. If the comments above are correct them the 300C can not duel transmit?

If the comments above are correct them the 300C can not duel transmit?
Right. It's not compatible with the P4P. It won't even link to it.

It is compatible. It links just fine. I fly my P4P with it. It being a GL300C remote. The remote that was sent from dji with the P4Pro.
The battery on this remote has gone bad and I was looking for the correct replacement and was confussed by the comment that the 300C will not work with a P4P which is not true. I just want an updated and corrrect remote. This would also explain why when I would manually change the frequency to 5.8g I would have no signal and have to change back to 2.4g to fly again. Always thought it was interference in my area. Thank you for the clarification.

It is compatible. It links just fine. I fly my P4P with it. It being a GL300C remote. The remote that was sent from dji with the P4Pro.
Which firmware versions do you see in the "General Settings" --> "About" section of DJI GO for both the Aircraft and Remote Controller?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akinproplumbing