Phantom 4 Pro Camera? OMG IT'S AMAZING!

Reaction score
So I got sick of waiting for my Mavic Pro to be delivered - waited 3 months and the seller (Jessops UK) was utterly useless so I went out and bought the P4P. Having been into photography through my majority of my teens (I'm in my early twenties now), I know a good camera from an excellent camera and all I can say is that I am amazed how the P4P compares to some of the footage I used to get from my P3P, my GoPro and even my DSLR.

I put a video up on YouTube welcoming people to my channel as I was eager to show off some the thing despite the lack of good weather and didn't have enough GOOD footage for a full length video. Put it in 4K and check this out!!

So I got sick of waiting for my Mavic Pro to be delivered - waited 3 months and the seller (Jessops UK) was utterly useless so I went out and bought the P4P. Having been into photography through my majority of my teens (I'm in my early twenties now), I know a good camera from an excellent camera and all I can say is that I am amazed how the P4P compares to some of the footage I used to get from my P3P, my GoPro and even my DSLR.

I put a video up on YouTube welcoming people to my channel as I was eager to show off some the thing despite the lack of good weather and didn't have enough GOOD footage for a full length video. Put it in 4K and check this out!!

Subscribed also!
Thanks!
:)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20