Phantom 4 Pro Camera? OMG IT'S AMAZING!

Reaction score
So I got sick of waiting for my Mavic Pro to be delivered - waited 3 months and the seller (Jessops UK) was utterly useless so I went out and bought the P4P. Having been into photography through my majority of my teens (I'm in my early twenties now), I know a good camera from an excellent camera and all I can say is that I am amazed how the P4P compares to some of the footage I used to get from my P3P, my GoPro and even my DSLR.

I put a video up on YouTube welcoming people to my channel as I was eager to show off some the thing despite the lack of good weather and didn't have enough GOOD footage for a full length video. Put it in 4K and check this out!!
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

So I got sick of waiting for my Mavic Pro to be delivered - waited 3 months and the seller (Jessops UK) was utterly useless so I went out and bought the P4P. Having been into photography through my majority of my teens (I'm in my early twenties now), I know a good camera from an excellent camera and all I can say is that I am amazed how the P4P compares to some of the footage I used to get from my P3P, my GoPro and even my DSLR.

I put a video up on YouTube welcoming people to my channel as I was eager to show off some the thing despite the lack of good weather and didn't have enough GOOD footage for a full length video. Put it in 4K and check this out!!
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Subscribed also!
Thanks!
:)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic