Did this help you?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Part 36 is for the p4 (standard )
I don't usually have a problem with the ribbon cable. They are pretty tough. If it is nicked or cut then it is no good. I can't see yours good enough to tell.

Anyone know the DJI part number for the ribbon cable for p4pp? Or a url to one you’ve purchased non-oem and know it’s good and worked for you ? I’m starting to go thru withdrawals, lol. I have a Mavic Pro to fly but it’s just not the same.

Now I am flying it today and when started to try to land, it went nuts. It went super fast and had to make sharp turns and kept dropping altitude or wanting to so I was up on the the throttle on the last round, it was coming down so I held the throttle wide open and during most of this last minute or so it was banking farther than I have ever seen. Can some tell me what went wrong? The problem is it hit the ground the battery came out and then it kept tumbling till it hit the water 10+ ' away. I can see there are many many errors of different kinds.

DJI Flight Log Viewer - PhantomHelp.com

https://www.amazon.com/Fstop-Labs-R...18&sr=8-3&keywords=phantom+4+pro+ribbon+cable

I have used this cable and it works! Fstop-labs sell some good stuff.

I just bought/used this cable yesterday and it fixed my camera sensor error issue. This bird has never crashed and has 38 hours of flight time. Went to fly last week and got the camera sensor error. Ordered that part and watched this video
and PRESTO! Video back and flying again. The utube vid is for a p4 and mine is a p4p but it's so close you can figure it out.

Reactions: AirPatrol1
I just bought/used this cable yesterday and it fixed my camera sensor error issue. This bird has never crashed and has 38 hours of flight time. Went to fly last week and got the camera sensor error. Ordered that part and watched this video
and PRESTO! Video back and flying again. The utube vid is for a p4 and mine is a p4p but it's so close you can figure it out.
Thats the video I used twice so far, bout the be the third time, i think I have it down pat now.

[QUOTE = "Alan Russel, publicación: 1333195, miembro: 43911"] Solución interesante ... el mismo problema con mi P4. [/ QUOTE]
Amigo, Tu pudistes arreglar tu phanton, como hicistes

Hello, I am having the same error on my P4P plus. I urgently want to fix it but sending it to a service centre or ordering the camera chip will take at leat 5-6 days, although I do have a crashed P3P lying around with the camera chip in good condition. So will the P3’s chip work if I replace it on my phantom 4 pro?

I think I have the exact same problem and this is a phantom 4 pro that has never crashed in all the 1 year and 10 months that I've been operating it, and it suddenly pulls this crap on me... I can see some slightly circular lines see picture (that I got in this thread Phantom 4 Pro - Camera Sensor Error - Hardware Malfunction and I have a similar problem) ... and then I get "Camera Sensor Error" and the visual feed becomes intermittent... I move the camera up and down, but the feed stays the same... then suddenly it's back again... When this happens, camera settings seem to be reset... and if i'm filming, it stops...

This is the SECOND drone I'm having this issue with, I have a backup standard phantom 4, that has almost the same problem, but you slap the gimbal to the left and the feed comes back up... had sent it to repairs to a shop here that charged me $100 to replace the flex cable (that I could have done myself) ... only to see the exact same problem reappear after 3 months of limited use... (may be flew it at most 10 times)...

Now I'm stuck with 2 Non working drones!!! AND there is no Service center in Mauritius (my country)... and I'm well beyond any warranty period!!!

Can anyone point me in the right direction as to how to resolve this?

Also note that I have not recently updated the drone or the app... the thing has been just like it is for months... ( I always hit Ignore - when it wants me to update )

Any chance this problem has been documented by now, I mean after almost two years... Is there a fix?

Can anyone confirm that it's that part identified by Ibrahim moh above that's responsible? I'm not losing feed completely, it's intermittent, I've opened up the drone took that Amarella part out and air pressure dusted it, and put it back and the problem seemed to have been GONE... but during the first flight the next day, it happened again... but not with the same intensity as before... So I'm thinking it should be fixable from here... it acts as if something is loose... I've checked both ends of the flex cable, everything is very neat, no signs of abrasion... and like I said my P4 with the changed flex cable was good for less than 10 flights...

And this drone NEVER crashed, and neither did my P4, that's quite annoying I don't find it acceptable that I have to spend money on this now... this is something DJI should be able to fix for free, since it's a malfunction of some sort and not operator error... even after the warranty period. Now I'm stuck with two very expensive drones that I can't use and that's very troublesome...

Very grateful if you can help! I have some jobs coming up next week and I don't know what to do... not sure the clients are going to be very happy if I show up with only my Mavic Air.

PS: I've also noticed that my drone has a bit of a difficulty now to lock on satellites and switch to GPS mode ... takes up to five minutes - in OPEN AIR... and I remember that this was happening with my Regular Phantom 4... Could this be a related problem?

Attachments

• [New reminder]Phantom 4 Pro-Camera Sensor Error-Hardware Malfunction  DJI FORUM_2019-02-19_02-...jpg
    [New reminder]Phantom 4 Pro-Camera Sensor Error-Hardware Malfunction  DJI FORUM_2019-02-19_02-...jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 347

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20