Phantom 4 advanced or pro?

• Total voters
I have the Advance P4 I cannot say which I prefer as I have not had hands on an P4 Pro. At the time I got the Advance, I chose it because it had the controller with the screen, I refused to buy a smart phone or want anything to do with an Apple product,. i.e IPad,and didn't want to use my Android tablet. Well I bought the Mavic Pro and guess what! I now have an dedicated IPad for a controller on it. **** you DJI! Now my OSU professor sister thinks she has won! She tried to get me to use Apple products for years. :-(

Reactions: Bobby T
Updated: Unlike Phantom 4 Advanced, new Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 has OcuSync system and quieter flight performance. That's why I prefer that drone.

Is it worth it to upgrade? That's up to you. I know that I'll be enjoying the quieter flight. :)

Here is my Drive by on this : Phantomrain.org

When we use the {{ Front & Rear Obstacle AvoidanceLeft & Right Infrared Obstacle Avoidance}}

When flying around people
When flying in heavy winds
When flying near trees, cars, animals.
When flying in the house , bridges and trains.
When flying down towards the water, rivers, oceans, puddles.

When you know your going to forget which way the sticks go when you panic.

When you are new to flying Panic is part of your learning process and so having that Left and Right Infrared can pay off dearly.

With that said if you are a seasoned flyer than you most likely can do without any obstacle avoidance.

This is why I think they call the new Drone the Advanced.
( meaning those that no longer need the baby sitter on board )

As far as being quieter, that is just choice of Props now.

We can testify that the extra avoidance saved us many many times in the beginning.

Screen Shot 2018-07-11 at 7.34.21 PM.png

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan