Reaction score
Website
PhantomHelp.com
By "server", do you mean forum?

Fly Dawg

"Electricity is really just organized lightning"
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
That confusing "Server"???? What server?

Fly Dawg

"Electricity is really just organized lightning"
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Like a Clinton server at your house? Sorry, had to!!
I would be careful with such comments. They had nothing to do with the topic at hand, and from my prospective is considered rude and to more than one party and I am sure there are many others who agree. I understand you meant that jokingly, just use your wording carefully.

Reaction score
Sorry I meant forum. Got confused between discord servers and reddit subreddits.

Reaction score
I would be careful with such comments. They had nothing to do with the topic at hand, and from my prospective is considered rude and to more than one party and I am sure there are many others who agree. I understand you meant that jokingly, just use your wording carefully.
Seriously. This forum need to lighten up a bit.

Reaction score
I'm considering getting a P4A and a dedicated sub-forum for P4A's would be VERY helpful when looking for info. Please can we get a P4A sub-forum setup?

msinger

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Website
PhantomHelp.com
Please can we get a P4A sub-forum setup?
Or maybe just rename the forums to "Phantom 4 Pro/Advanced"?

The Pro and Advanced are nearly identical. It probably wouldn't be productive to attempt to carry on similar conversations in two different forums.

Reaction score
I certainly don't want to argue with the forum admin, he is king here of course, but the P3-4K and P3-SE have separate forum sections. The only differences between those two models is flight distance and sensors.

The differences between the P4A and P4P is the same, flight distance (5.8Ghz works so much better) and sensors.

I'm not sure why the criteria for a separate section would be different now. Am I missing something?

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chakarshah