Phantom 4 Advanced server.

By "server", do you mean forum?

That confusing "Server"???? What server?

Like a Clinton server at your house? Sorry, had to!!
I would be careful with such comments. They had nothing to do with the topic at hand, and from my prospective is considered rude and to more than one party and I am sure there are many others who agree. I understand you meant that jokingly, just use your wording carefully.

Sorry I meant forum. Got confused between discord servers and reddit subreddits.

I would be careful with such comments. They had nothing to do with the topic at hand, and from my prospective is considered rude and to more than one party and I am sure there are many others who agree. I understand you meant that jokingly, just use your wording carefully.
Seriously. This forum need to lighten up a bit.

I'm considering getting a P4A and a dedicated sub-forum for P4A's would be VERY helpful when looking for info. Please can we get a P4A sub-forum setup?

Please can we get a P4A sub-forum setup?
Or maybe just rename the forums to "Phantom 4 Pro/Advanced"?

The Pro and Advanced are nearly identical. It probably wouldn't be productive to attempt to carry on similar conversations in two different forums.

I certainly don't want to argue with the forum admin, he is king here of course, but the P3-4K and P3-SE have separate forum sections. The only differences between those two models is flight distance and sensors.

The differences between the P4A and P4P is the same, flight distance (5.8Ghz works so much better) and sensors.

I'm not sure why the criteria for a separate section would be different now. Am I missing something?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan