Phantom 4 Advanced fell down

I’ve had lack of satellites keep me from going up. No big deal. I’m no expert. Everything looked fine. May be a case of the battery loosing connection. It has been an issue withP4’s. I’d contact DJI.

Hi,
My drone fell to the ground and got damaged 20m away from me 10m up in air just seconds after take off. What could cause this and what can I do now?
Log: DJI Flight Log Viewer - PhantomHelp.com

Thanks, Lars

I had the same thing happen. Were you flying OR was this a waypoint flight? I would hope you have DJI Care/Refresh. DJI CR is not bad but there definitely issues you need to be aware of.

You may have had a battery failure.

There is a lot that some of the people on this forum can help you with, I see you uploaded some files.

On the DJI CR you are looking at 1 to 2 months to get things fully resolved, but DJI will stand behind their drone, you just have to make sure they do. Sucks but thats how it works.

In short, my drone fell out of the sky too. I sent my Phantom 4 Advanced or what was left, back to DJI under DJI CR. They sent me a Phantom 4 Pro. Imagine that. However this Phantom 4 Pro had everything wrong with it one could imagin. IMU, Compass, Sensors, Loss of Connection with controller on and on. Right out of the box the REFURBISHED P4P was a hunk of junk.

So I had raise a lot of hell. I demanded they flight test WHATEVER drone they were going to send me. The short of it is I received a brand new P4Advanced and I am flight testing it today so shall see.

Hope this helps.

I had the same thing happen. Were you flying OR was this a waypoint flight? I would hope you have DJI Care/Refresh. DJI CR is not bad but there definitely issues you need to be aware of.

You may have had a battery failure.

There is a lot that some of the people on this forum can help you with, I see you uploaded some files.

On the DJI CR you are looking at 1 to 2 months to get things fully resolved, but DJI will stand behind their drone, you just have to make sure they do. Sucks but thats how it works.

In short, my drone fell out of the sky too. I sent my Phantom 4 Advanced or what was left, back to DJI under DJI CR. They sent me a Phantom 4 Pro. Imagine that. However this Phantom 4 Pro had everything wrong with it one could imagin. IMU, Compass, Sensors, Loss of Connection with controller on and on. Right out of the box the REFURBISHED P4P was a hunk of junk.

So I had raise a lot of hell. I demanded they flight test WHATEVER drone they were going to send me. The short of it is I received a brand new P4Advanced and I am flight testing it today so shall see.

Hope this helps.

Thanks, I've contacted the store where I bought it, and they ask for the log and DJI Go log in. I only have normal warranty. I can't wait several month to get this sorted out, so hope for some help from the Norwegian service partner.
Best Wishes
Lars

I’ve had lack of satellites keep me from going up. No big deal. I’m no expert. Everything looked fine. May be a case of the battery loosing connection. It has been an issue withP4’s. I’d contact DJI.
Not good, luckily no people or property was harmed, makes you think about security though.
Lars

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj