phantom 3 standard

Reaction score
hello there I have the phantom 3 standard I have a Samsung galaxy amp prime 2 I had this phone for a few months, on this phone when I set it up for the dji go app on the phone it comes up and I have video and can take photos, but I noticed I did not have to put in the password 1234 1234 why would that be, is it that inporant that I have to put in the 1234 1234 just wondering, I never got fly it with this new phone but I it all ready to fly but with the props off inside the house, and everything seems to be working fine, the camera the video, all looks normal ready to fly, thanks for any feed back,

hello there I have the phantom 3 standard I have a Samsung galaxy amp prime 2 I had this phone for a few months, on this phone when I set it up for the dji go app on the phone it comes up and I have video and can take photos, but I noticed I did not have to put in the password 1234 1234 why would that be, is it that inporant that I have to put in the 1234 1234 just wondering, I never got fly it with this new phone but I it all ready to fly but with the props off inside the house, and everything seems to be working fine, the camera the video, all looks normal ready to fly, thanks for any feed back,
Any chance you set it up earlier and just forgot? Once the device is set-up it usually remembers the password. You mentioned new phone which may have copied settings from your old phone.

Regardless, if the app connected without the password, you're good to go.

Agreed. No password, no go. Be brave, put props on, go outside to big flat area and go for it. Set RTH height and location before taking off though. Fail safe plan, almost. You be right.....lol......

And in the settings make sure you set "when signal is lost" make sure its on GO HOME. or it will be on the setting of just land or hover

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl