Phantom 3 standard

Reaction score
Ok so I have a phantom 3 standard an I'm kinda new to the drone world but I tried the litch app this past weekend because DJI says my phone isn't supported well litch app caused me to have a very light impact with a bush of monkey grass I was not even a foot off the ground when this happened well since then I've flown it some but for some reasons I can't get above 300 feet above or away form me I've relinked the controller to the quad a few times an still the same thing. Any help would be great thanks again

An before the app problems I've had this thing up to 1600 feet ik that's a big no no but I just had to see what it was like

No it isn't once I get to that hight it say rc lost signal an the rc meter drops an wants it return to home I'm wondering if the other app didn't mess something up because that's when the problem started before the light impact with the monkey grass

The app should make no difference as it only assists in setting the parameters for your flying. Are there any warnings popping up on the screen during flight apart from the obvious signal lost behaviour? As always, try flying somwhere out in an open area free from the usual inteference issues and focus on correct antenna orientation (antenna parallel with the legs of the drone). If your device is struggling with the GO app, it may also cause issues with Litchi, borrow someone's apple or approved android device.
Best Tablets/Phones for DJI GO | Phantom Help

@hottaco92,
Welcome to the Forum!

Monkey Grass? :eek::confused:

#1 You flew fine with DJI-GO with your phone, but DJI said it wasn't supported?
#2 What is your Phone?
#3 What did, how did Litchi cause the crash?
#4 Do you recall any Firmware updates between when it worked correctly and now that it doesn't?

Rod

Reactions: Pharm
A. Litchi didn't cause the crash.
B. Is your antenna oriented correctly?
C. Relinking the controller is pointless. Being able to fly at all indicates it's already linked.

My phone is a Droid turbo 2 an the cam freezes after about 4 minutes of recording once that happens I have to clear out the app an reopen it an no firmware updates at all an the litchi app just closed an the bird took off into the monkey grass

My phone is a Droid turbo 2 an the cam freezes after about 4 minutes of recording once that happens I have to clear out the app an reopen it an no firmware updates at all an the litchi app just closed an the bird took off into the monkey grass
As suggested earlier, try/borrow another device as per the link of approved devices I posted. Seems your device does not have the grunt to run either Litchi or the go app and certainly not both together.

Ok will do I do have a Samsung Galaxy tab 2 7.0 that I'm trying to use but after everything connects the app say sorry DJI go app has closed

Ok will do I do have a Samsung Galaxy tab 2 7.0 that I'm trying to use but after everything connects the app say sorry DJI go app has closed
Well i know next to nothing about android devices,except from what I have read on this forum. My only suggestion would be to reboot your tablet, put it in airplane mode and make sure the go app is the only app running and try again. Sounds like the app is struggling to run with other apps running in the background.

Can't see the app would cause you to crash on a normal flight (nothing automated). Since you don't need an app to fly.
Keep us up to date. ;)

Rod

Ok I took the bird out today my phone did a software update last night an before the update I could only get 3 or 4 min videos before it would freeze up now I'm getting 14 min videos so fingers are crossed everything on that end is working great an the lost rc signal seems to be with the wire in the antenna on my remote because I can touch it an it will lose signal so I'm thinking I'll do the argtek antenna upgrade I'll post my video form today

How often should u clear catches just wondering sorry guys I'm not a big technology guy

Ok so I have a phantom 3 standard an I'm kinda new to the drone world but I tried the litch app this past weekend because DJI says my phone isn't supported well litch app caused me to have a very light impact with a bush of monkey grass I was not even a foot off the ground when this happened well since then I've flown it some but for some reasons I can't get above 300 feet above or away form me I've relinked the controller to the quad a few times an still the same thing. Any help would be great thanks again

If you are using the Litchi app, you must not have the DJI go app running. either uninstall it or go into settings and Force Close it. Then try your Litchi app. Also make sure your 'height' and 'distance' setting are correct for your flight. And set the RTH height. Calibrate compass and then try flying.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
src72