Phantom 3 standard says its in flight but the motors do nothing??

Reaction score
So my phantom 3 standard turns on but the motors do nothing. When i attempt to start the motors it says on the phone that its in flight, but the motors are not moving at all. Any help would be very much appreciated.

Need more information.
With the quad and controller turned on, your phantom wifi selected on your device, are the lights on your AC and controller green?
When you open up the dji app do you have a normal camera view?
You are not in simulator mode?

So my phantom 3 standard turns on but the motors do nothing. When i attempt to start the motors it says on the phone that its in flight, but the motors are not moving at all. Any help would :)
...........?.dumb question you are trying to start it correctly,,has it been going before OK,,,,,or has it just happen

Need more information.
With the quad and controller turned on, your phantom wifi selected on your device, are the lights on your AC and controller green?
Off corse everything is on and connceted thats why i can see on the app if not i wouldnt see onn the app. Camera is ok although it does move the gimble when i use the sticks instead on the motors moving lol. Im pretty sure its a esc issue

Off corse everything is on and connceted thats why i can see on the app if not i wouldnt see onn the app. Camera is ok although it does move the gimble when i use the sticks instead on the motors moving lol. Im pretty sure its a esc issue
And yes its in flight mode 2 gps and everything else seems to be fine

I crashed it and repaired all gimble wires. I believe some how i damaged esc because i just bought new tmotors and there not working ethier. So its definitely not the motors.
Funny that, of course, you failed to mention that in your first post, like we were supposed to know that. In addition, waiting 29 whole minutes before insulting us for not immediately being at your beck and call is a bit arrogant. All the guys here ARE great people but if you expect help of any value, you might want to drop the entitlement attitude.

Reactions: RodPad
Funny that, of course, you failed to mention that in your first post, like we were supposed to know that. In addition, waiting 29 whole minutes before insulting us for not immediately being at your beck and call is a bit arrogant. All the guys here ARE great people but if you expect help of any value, you might want to drop the entitlement attitude.
Thanks for replying whilst I bit my tongue. I should have guessed the quad had been binned. How stupid of me.

Undrstood

I'm quite "intelligente" and I "no" it. Also, as I've warned others, only my wife can call me "**** for brains", and she often does. Okay, enough of this. I have important things to do. :)
Lol anyway i appologize was just lookin for help with my issue. Any help would be appreciated. Yes everything is on and connected. And 2 lights are red and the other 2 are blinking yellow. Im in flight mode 2 and for some reason when i use the sticks that control the props are moving the camera. Im dont get it. I did take off prop guards and mess up stock motors i believe. So i purchased 4 tmotors and this still didnt fix the issue. So i take it its the esc

Reactions: Pharm
Need more information.
Yes sir i certainly do

To the OP. I Think you came across extremely rude and impatient. If you think you were singled out, just check the unanswered posts every day and maybe you wouldn't feel so bad. I have had posts here that were never answered. That's just the way it is. Some will spend more time on replying to useless threads than ones that need help. Maybe you should have posted in one of those threads. I'm surprised you haven't already been sent on vacation or at least a warning from the moderators. Maybe you have. It's best you curb your attitude and language.

To the OP. I Think you came across extremely rude and impatient. If you think you were singled out, just check the unanswered posts every day and maybe you wouldn't feel so bad. I have had posts here that were never answered. That's just the way it is. Some will spend more time on replying to useless threads than ones that need help. Maybe you should have posted in one of those threads. I'm surprised you haven't already been sent on vacation or at least a warning from the moderators. Maybe you have. It's best you curb your attitude and language.
Na I understand, your absolutely correct. I'm new here and wasn't aware and was a bit impatient. My apologies and na nobody contact me but the guy that I exchanged words with. But I don't believe him nor I took it very personal. We were both laughing about it this morning & I appologized to him.

Reactions: p3s_noob
Well my apologies, if you have any insight to what might be the problem it would be greatly appreciated

Well my apologies, if you have any insight to what might be the problem it would be greatly appreciated
Unfortunately, I really don't. Just a wild guess but did you try switching flight modes? I personally don't mess with them but someone else on here had inadvertently switched flight modes and nothing worked until he changed it back to it's original setting. Might be worth looking at.

Unfortunately, I really don't. Just a wild guess but did you try switching flight modes? I personally don't mess with them but someone else on here had inadvertently switched flight modes and nothing worked until he changed it back to it's original setting. Might be worth looking at.
Yeah its in flight mode to my brotha,i tried that

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.