Phantom 3 Standard Checklist

I created a solid checklist for pre-flight and post-flight for the P3S.
I see some online, but they are not exactly print-able, so mine is formatted and set up to be a tangible checklist to bring with you when you fly your Phantom.

If anybody has any other ideas on modifications I should make to it, I would be glad to consider them. Of course, feel free to print the checklist if you'd like!
I printed it out and will be laminating it as well, thanks @kptw_pilot

Hi All! I figured I'd revive this old thread in case any drone ops were still searching for a checklist to fit their needs. I created a couple (one for the US and one for Canada) and they apply to most DJI drones (especially Mavics and Phantoms) but it will also work for other brands - especially for the pre-flight hub stuff (see below).

Besides having checkable boxes for use on your phone in the field, they have plenty of tips on how to avoid emergencies and what to do if you do have one.

When planning a flight on your computer at home, these lists have clickable links to airspace maps, weather forecasts, TFRs and more. Plus the Canadian list has a form for listing all the pertinent info needed when flying near an aerodrome.

These lists cost $11 and 15 respectively but I would have paid that and more to have avoided some of the crashes I've had over the years. Hopefully what I learned the hard way will keep others from repeating my mistakes.

If you place an order before Oct. 31st, use code "MAVIC" to save 10%. Happy Flying!

Reactions: dirkclod
I still have my Phantom 3 Std. but have not flown it in a while since I have no found a cheap FAA-approved module yet. I do also have a Mavic Air 2 with the remote-ID firmware installed and active.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj