Phantom 3 standard camera settings

Hi can anyone provide the best camera settings, especially the video.
Welcome to forum!
I guess I would say auto, are you having some issues?
I use small video size, because of having slow computers, not really after any high quality, I step up the frame rate, I go up and fly mostly video while I'm flying and files get so large.

Rod

There is no best Brian, it depends on what your objectives are- esp how much time you want to spend in post colour grading the footage.

If you want video of the SD card that will look nice displayed directly standard settings will serve you well, including auto exposure.

If you plan on spending the time to get the best out of your footage reduce sharpness and saturation and shoot in DLog. ND filters with manual control of TV and ISO for best results (keep TV at or close to twice the frame rate.

Welcome to forum!
I guess I would say auto, are you having some issues?
I use small video size, because of having slow computers, not really after any high quality, I step up the frame rate, I go up and fly mostly video while I'm flying and files get so large.

Rod
Hi Rod
The only problem I get is the videos are very gerky unless I convert to play on android device. I use the A/Van Converter for android.

There is no best Brian, it depends on what your objectives are- esp how much time you want to spend in post colour grading the footage.

If you want video of the SD card that will look nice displayed directly standard settings will serve you well, including auto exposure.

If you plan on spending the time to get the best out of your footage reduce sharpness and saturation and shoot in DLog. ND filters with manual control of TV and ISO for best results (keep TV at or close to twice the frame rate.
Hi thanks for your reply.

You should have asked what software to use to avoid jerky video. If you can transcode them to android and they look good see how you go with VLC player. They will probably play fine, unless your hardware is very low spec.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl